VII VISIONAIRES

VII VISIONAIRES: An online community for fans of VII Photo Agency

I am inspired to be a photographer, photography is a tool and shooting is a way of expressing my thoughts , but when I began my journey there were many who inspired me to shoot and there are pictures which I can see and have a "visual orgasm" in the words of Phillips Jones Griffith.

So please link this discussion with images and photographers who inspired you... also mention why?

Tags: Inspiration, Photography, Photojournalist

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

For me photography is to tell a story, that is how I was taught, One of my first inspiration was James Nachtwey though I have never covered war, what attracts me is the simplicity of the execution of the frame, certain pictures disturb me and makes me take an action, precisely the motto of a photojournalist covering war... the most moving frame for me...

u're so right.. war photography tests the limits of the journalist's sensibilities.. what he sees is what the world will see.. an immense responsibility.. whcih makes it so important a job.. profound, really.

RSS

VII Visionaires is a social networking platform and online community for photographers, photo enthusiasts and fans of VII Photo Agency.

Latest Activity

Theresa Scarbrough updated their profile
Friday
Pete Woronowski and Luis Almoster are now friends
Nov 12
Luis Almoster posted photos
Nov 12
Luis Almoster updated their profile
Nov 12

© 2014   Created by VII Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service