VII VISIONAIRES

VII VISIONAIRES: An online community for fans of VII Photo Agency

What would be the best software to use for both video and blending stills?

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i use a Mac and I Movie and i use a separate soundrecorder too

you can use as Ingetje Tadros mentioned iMovie (if you on Mac) also Fotomagico allows to blend video and stills. surely you can use more pro and expensive like FinalCutPro, Adobe Premiere etc.

on PC for budget below 150 USD you can use Photodex Proshow Gold/Producer.

Marcin, thank you for the reply. It is very helpful.

Final Cut Express or Pro, no question. Almost everyone uses it. Some peeps at the NYT still use Sound Slides for ease of use in timeline edits, but FCP and FCE are regarded as industry standard, and what we use at VII The Magazine.
Thank you!

Hey Robert, it really would be to your advantage to learn Final Cut Pro, it is the accepted program by so many pro's and gives you all the tools to make the best presentation.

It also allows you to make your work fit for so many formats which gives you more market ability as well as recognition of producing quality work.

Cheer's,   Pete

Thank you Pete. I'm looking into getting Final Cut Pro. I'll let  you konw how it goes.

Bob

I use imovie but Soundslides for mac is good for showcasing your work with music like they do on the foto 8 website! 

ciao

FCP
I use a Mac and I Movie I think its ok but any one suggest for better resuts easer for blending stills + video . . .

RSS

VII Visionaires is a social networking platform and online community for photographers, photo enthusiasts and fans of VII Photo Agency.

Latest Activity

andrew chittock posted a status
"some of my street photgraphy"
Oct 23
andrew chittock posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Oct 23
andrew chittock posted photos
Oct 23
Bazil Raubach posted photos
Oct 21

© 2014   Created by VII Admin.   Powered by